This is a new experience for me. I have a blog! Oh, my! I have officially (and finally) entered the 21st century. As usual I'm a little late. But running late is one of my strongpoints. It use to be a weakness, but as I grow older it happens more and more often.
I have entered that wonderful and wonderous time of life they call Middle Life. Is that like Middle Earth; somewhere out there where we know not. I find I am changing, growing becomming another woman. ( I am changing my hair color, growing wider and becomming my mother). I find thing shifting all the time, every time I look in the mirrow.
Seriously, I have a great life and would not change it for another. I have a family, friends and a wonderful Savior who love me and always come to the rescue. I am finding that as I age and my body grows weaker, that I have a new found srtength. A strength that comes from within and with experience.
Instead of me going to people for advice and encouragement, I find them coming to me. I pray that God will give me an understanding heart and the wisdom to be a good mentor.
Each day is a new experience, and I find my eyes glancing upward and longing for a freedom I have never know, yet have always known. My saviour stands ready to call me any day and I will spread my wings and embrace that freedom. What a wonderful thing to look forward to.
Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of a eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. I Corinthians 15: 51-53
Yea! Pray I see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment