Well, up one day and down the next.
I just received some bad news. The job that I applied for and was hoping to
get, went to someone else.
It seems like the disappointments keep coming.
I know we are not to question why, but I have to ask. What's going on?
Sometimes I just need to see, right now, where God is leading me.
I get angry because I look at the news and see articles like-- Miley trades
in her Porsche because she did not like it. She didn't have to buy it, her mom
gave it to her. And poor baby, it wasn't good enough for her.
Wonder how she would feel if all her fans stoped buying her CD's and she lost
everything she had. Including her car.
I have been out of work for 8 months, and I did lose my car. I can't pay my bills
and the stress has been overwhelming.
But in my heart I know I have only lost temporary things. All my heavenly
possessions are still in tact. But that does not mean it does not hurt. My heart
is very burdened, and I am still human so I do feel anger. At the moment I am feeling some
despair. Where do I look next?
The sad part of this story is not that it is mine, but that it pertains to thousand of
Americans at this point in history.
Our government is so concerned about stem cell research, space exploration, fighting for the rights for women to kill innocent babies, (who by the way did not ask to be conceived, but because of the inability of their mothers to control the sexual desires, are being murdered by the thousands)gun control and other secondary issues, that they have lost sight of
what really makes this country work and survive. The average, every day person on the
street. The one who is not a celebrity, does not get interviewed by the press, never gets to
participate in the numerous polls the media seems to be taking.
If the leaders of our country would just stop, set down, shut up and ask God, ( for once)
what He wants for this country, and then follow the instructions that He gives them; then
we would begin to see thing turn around for the good.
What ever happened to seeking the best for your neighbor instead of all you can get for
your self. That is the first thing we did. We forgot the golden rule. After that, every thing else
went down hill. No prayer or Bible reading in schools. Now we have to teach our children how to protect themselves, sexually and physically.
If some one had just told the bleeding heart liberals to love their neighbors as much as they
loved the causes, we would not be in such a mess.
I am more than sure there will be people reading this who will really get mad.
Hey, I have freedom of speech, too.
I do not hate the people I have been talking about, I have great concern for them. Where did
our generation go wrong? Our nation is on a down hill slide, and I know God is the answer we
need. Not stimulus packages. I challenge the leaders of our country. Have you thought about God today? Do you know where you are going when you pass from this life? IF YOUR ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS ARE NO, THAN I SUGGEST YOU FIND A KING JAMES BIBLE, PICK IT UP AND TURN TO JOHN 3:16. THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE BOOK OF ROMANS. IT WILL GIVE YOU THE ANSWERS YOU NEED; FOR YOURSELVES AND FOR THE COUNTRY THAT SO MANY OF US LOVE SO MUCH.
INSTEAD ON LEARNING EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW IN KINDERGARTEN, I LEARNED EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW IN SUNDAY SCHOOL. THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR TAKING ME THERE.
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND TURN HER AROUND.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am praying for you dear, sweet friend! Lean on me, for at the moment, I feel strong for you and I know Meggie is praying for you also! Remember the sermon, 'God sees you' and 'In our weakness, He is strong'. I know you know this, but you're human and you're hurting and so please take this love and concern that so many feel for you and embrace you and feel His love through us! I pray God's blessing you with warm fuzzy's! Love, Ms. Rach
ReplyDelete